Rules & Regulations
Shape Your World Society
ONLINE TOTAL MAKEOVER CHALLENGE RULES
OPEN TO ALL LEGAL FEMALE FRASER VALLEY RESIDENTS WHO ARE THE
AGE OF MAJORITY (19YRS), OR OLDER, IN THE PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN WHOLE, OR PART, WHERE
PROHIBITED BY LAW; ENTRY IN THIS CHALLENGE CONSTITUTES
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CHALLENGE RULES
- REGISTRATION SUBMISSION PERIOD. Registration Forms for the Online 2022 Total Makeover Challenge are being accepted between the dates August 27 2022 to September 25th, 2022 (Midnight PST).
- ELIGIBILITY. This challenge is open to all legal females who are at least 19 years old as of the date of entry.
- HOW TO REGISTER. Visit https://totalmakeoverchallenge.com/ during the Registration Period and follow the instructions to complete and submit the registration form. All registrants must pay a Course Fee of $247.00 plus GST Registrations received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of an email address associated with the registration. Shape Your World Society reserves the right of refusal for any registrations that may conflict with the rules and regulations of the Total Makeover Challenge and/or do not align with the values and principles of Shape Your World Society.
- REGISTRANT NOTIFICATION. All Registrants will be able to participate in the TMC Online program and enjoy all 4 levels throughout the 12 Weeks, including receiving shortly after registration, the Level One, “Human Needs “ Assessment, Workbook and a 30 min 1:1 coaching session and in addition a Self-Sabotage Assessment.
(The term “Registrants” will be interchangeable with “Participants”)
- CHALLENGE AWARDS. The Challengers will participate in a fitness, health and personal growth/development Challenge.
- SPONSORS. All Sponsors involved in the Total Makeover Challenge will be donating their time, services and/or products. In exchange for their donations, they will be promoting their products and/or services with the Total Makeover website, workshops and events, and it is understood that there is no commitment for the participants to purchase.
- NO SERVICE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No service or award or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the service or award that is not used is forfeited. Awards and services are offered at the different levels of the challenge by the participating Total Makeover Challenge sponsors and will be at the responsibility of these sponsors and Shape Your World is not liable for any loss or damage.
- INDEMNIFICATION BY PARTICIPANT By entering the Challenge, Registrants releases and holds Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the Challenger, Releasees or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any award, participation in this Challenge, any breach of these Challenge Rules, or in any award-related activity. The Registrant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Challenge, without limitation.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Shape Your World Society and Sponsors of the Total Makeover Challenge assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete Entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Release, or for any computer, online, telephone, hardware, software or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an Entry. Shape Your World Society and Sponsors of the Total Makeover Challenge are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Challenge or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Challenge. Shape Your World Society and Sponsors of the Total Makeover Challenge assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Shape Your World Society and Sponsors of the Total Makeover Challenge are not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. Shape Your World Society and Sponsors of the Total Makeover Challenge are not responsible for any injury or damage to Challenger or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Challenge. Challenger assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Challenge, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any award. Shape Your World Society and Sponsors of the Total Makeover Challenge assume no responsibility or liability in the event that the Challenge cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Shape Your World Society and Sponsors of the Total Makeover Challenge, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Challenge or the Challenge Website.
- CONDUCT By entering this Challenge, Registrants agree to be bound by these Rules, which will be posted at the TMC website throughout the Challenge Period. Registrant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Panel of Experts and Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Shape Your World Society and Sponsors of the Total Makeover Challenge reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any registrant found to be: (a) violating the Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge Website, or any canada.com website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions or use and/or general rules or guidelines of any canada.com property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CHALLENGE WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CHALLENGE MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SHAPE YOUR WORLD SOCIETY AND SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- PRIVACY AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION By entering this Challenge, Registrants grant to Shape Your World Society and Sponsors of the Total Makeover Challenge the right to: (a) use her personal information for the purpose of administering the Challenge; (b) use her name, photograph, award information and/or biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (c) use her name and her respective city and province of residence in connection with the TMC Website, other related websites and/or in any other media now known or hereafter devised. Furthermore, Registrants consent to Shape Your World Society and Sponsors of the Total Makeover Challenge use of her name, e-mail address and telephone number for the purpose of sending the Registrant’s information about the Sponsors’ products and/or services, and contacting the Registrant about future sales and marketing promotions. In addition, Shape Your World Society may disclose the Registrants name, e-mail address and telephone number to third-party agents and service providers of any of the Shape Your World Society and Sponsors in connection with any of these activities.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, logos, slogans and representations are owned by Shape Your World Society and Sponsors of the Total Makeover Challenge and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted Total Makeover Challenge material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- TERMINATION Shape Your World Society and Sponsors of the Total Makeover Challenge reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, amend, modify or terminate all or any portion of the Total Makeover Challenge at any time for any reason without prior notice.
- LAW These are the official Total Makeover Challenge Rules. The Total Makeover Challenge is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Shape Your World Society and Sponsors of the Total Makeover Challenge.
- SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is sponsored by Shape Your World Society.